Are you looking forward to cycle Europe? Join us on one of our great Bike Tours!
To cycle Europe is a splendid idea, we know all about it. We love to show you the most beautiful parts of France, Germany, the Netherlands and so on. Just check out our great cycling tours or read more about what biking Europe is like.
Bike Europe: what to expect
If you’ve never biked in Europe before, you’re in for a real treat! Once the bike path bug bites, you’ll have bike tour fever for life. What’s so different about cycling Europe:
- Northern Europe has the first and best paved bike paths in the world.
- A lot of dedicated trails for bikers
- Find the flat ones, most bike paths are made to make the cycling very easy.
- Safe riding. No cars. Cycle Europe carefree.
- From April through October is ideal biking weather. Rain may occur. Be prepared.
- It’s safe and civilized with things to see and do along the way.
- Well marked trails and locals who speak English— help and friendliness is all around.
- Camaraderie and trail magic. You’ll just have to bike Europe with us to understand what this means.
Guided Cycle Holiday
A big highlight of our trips are the tour leaders. Great fun, knowledgable and ready to help you every step of the way. BikePlanet’s guides speak fluent English and understand the needs of english-speaking travellers. When you cycle Europe, you’ll also meet “city guides” in the larger towns. They are proud of their heritage and eager to share their personal stories and perspectives.
Easy cycling (no luggage)
The highest level of service is offered on the bike and barge tours. Our premium barge IRIS will sail, you cycle. Read more about this at bike and barge
We also offer cycle tours, where we use hotels as our accommodation. We provide full vehicle support for bikers, gear and luggage. While you bike Europe, the van/car is yours at any time. Should you wish to take a break from cycling at any time during the trip, feel free to join the van. We cover some distance at times, using public transportation like train, ship, subway and coach. The infrastructure in Europe is excellent and clean. These costs are included. Read more about BikePlanet’s Services
Stays during your bike holiday
We stay in 3 and 4-star hotels which are charming to the core.
Many are historic and family-owned, smaller inns and bed and breakfasts with character. We support local economies. Bike Europe and enjoy the nicest inns.
Cycle Europe in a comfortable manner.
Many sightseeing excursions are included. They offer great opportunities for learning and getting to know the locals. For us, these fun immersions are the icing on the cake! However, they are invitations. If you’re not a wine drinker, then you might forgo the tasting. The choice is always yours to join our group events and outings.